Wednesday 12 June 2013

Pony Gold- Rachel Urquhart


























Image of Somedays






Kick off your boots, wrap yourself in a blanket and get ready to float into a world which is completely your own.
These artworks are for the daydreamers, the free spirits, and the soul seekers. Filled with quotes in quirky, handwritten fonts, dreamy colours, abstract patterns and whimsical characters that you want to be friends with, Rachel Urquhart's bright and enchanted pieces bring a sense of freedom and calmness to their surroundings while taking you to another place inside your mind.

Every time I see one of Rachels artworks, I float off into a fantasy land. I've fallen in love with the girl in the first two pictures titled "Iris". I think I might just have to add it to my shopping list...

Visit http://ponygold.blogspot.com.au/ for some amazing inspiration
or
http://ponygold.bigcartel.com/ to purchase a peice for yourself.

All artwork by Rachel Urquhart of Pony Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment